Open Play: 9am-6pm – We are closed on Wednesday’s during the school year for intensive cleaning. Weekend hours may vary, please see below.
Come right in, order a cup of coffee, read a book, and let the little ones have a great time!
- 0-3 Year Old Reserved Space – Includes soft-play, age specific blocks, a slide & climb ball pit and an open top bounce house that will allow your toddler to maneuver both physically and mentally while in a safe and clean environment.
- Open Play Area – The bigger kids have plenty to enjoy with our inflatables that feature obstacles and slides, a large play structure that houses our ballpit, a feature room that has a rotating series of interactive experiences and a mini arcade!
- Parents will have a 180 degree view of the entire play area from our lounge seating, so they can relax and keep their eyes on their child where ever they are playing.
- To keep Playgrounds as clean as possible all children are required to wear socks while in the play areas. There will also be socks for sale should you forget.
- We ask that parents monitor their children to ensure a respectful and positive play experience for all. Drop offs are only allowed during Parents’ Night Out and Camp.
Occasionally our hours may vary based on an exclusive party or event. Please click here to view our Open Play hours.
Open Play Rates:
- $13.95 + tax for ages 3 and Up
- $8.95 + tax for ages 0-2
- $8.95 + tax for siblings (plus initial full-price admission)
- Parents & Caregivers are Free
Frequent Jumper Card (10 tickets):
Play More Pay Less! Our Frequent Jumper Card allows you to buy Fun in Bulk!
- $110 – Ages 3 and Over
- $70 – Ages 0-2
Frequent Jumper Cards can be used by all children in the same family, provided they meet the age requirements, and have no expiration date. All passes can be purchased at the front desk when you arrive.
Need more Play in your Life? See our Memberships Page!